The God’s Kingdom Society believes and teach that :
- The Almghty God Jehovah is the creator and possessor of the heavens and the Earth. He is uncreated and he made all things good - visible and invisible. Exodus 6:3, Psalm 83:18, Genesis 14:19, Genesis 1:31; Psalm 90:2, Revelations 4:11 etc
- That Jesus Christ is the beloved son of the Amighty God sent into this world to redeem man from sin and death. He was created by God Almighty and is ever subordinate to the Father. ( Mathew 3:16,17, john 3:16,17, 1:1-3, 14:28, 20:17, Proverbs 8:22-30, Revelations 3:14) He is the only medator between God and men.
- That the Holy Bble is God’s inspired word,which he wrote through the holy men of old to guide man in the way of truth and righeousness so as to attain holiness and salvation. 2Timothy 3:16,17, 2Peter 1:20,21
- That the Holy Spirit is NOT a person. It is the invisible, active force of God by which he carries out his wok. The trinity doctrine is therefore unscriptural and misleading – Acts 2:1-11, 2Peter 1:20,21, 2Samuel 23:2, Mathew 3:16,17, Isaiah 8:20, etc
- That God’s Kingdom is the perfect and everlasting unversal empire or Government of God, which he (God) promised through his prophets to set up at the end of the world to be inherited by all his faithful worshippers of all ages. – Isaiah 65:17-25, Revelations21:1-5
- That the soul is mortal. Ezekiel 18:4,20, Acts 3:23
- That hell is not a place of eternal punishment for the wicked and there is no firein hell. Rather, the hell is the grave or the condition of the dead, which is the end of all men. The bible term ‘Hell Fire’ symbolizes everlasting destruction for the wicked including Satan the Devil. - Genesis 42:38, Amos 9:1,2, Mark 9:43, Revelations 21:8
- That not all the righteous will go to heaven.The majority of God’s worshippers would inherit shall inherit God’s Kingdom on earth. Psalm 37:9-11,29, 2Peter 3:13, Mathew 5:5, Revelations 7:9-16, etc
- That Christians are not commanded to preach the gospel from house to house. Luke10:7, Acts 20:20, etc
- That Jesus Christ was not born on December 25 (Christmas Day) rather, the bible and historical records show that he was born in October.
- That Jesus Christ will never return in flesh and blood or in tangible form to be seen by men, rather he has come in spirit and is now working among men. – John 14:19, 1John 3:2, Acts 1:9-11, Mathew 24:3-8, 18:20
- That not all miracles come from God. It is false prophets who lay emphasis on miracles and lying wonders rather than the truth. 2 Thessalonians 2: 8-12, Jeremiah 33:6,Isaiah 35: 1-10John 8: 44; 1 Timothy 6: 5; 1 Timothy 2: 3,4; John 8: 31,32, etc
Share on Facebook Twitter